NNU

Breaking News
recent

15 Thoughts That Go Through A Guy’s Mind When A Girl Cancels Last Minute

 
You’ve been hitting on a girl and things are cool between the two of you (or so you think.) So you plan a date where she’ll come over to your place. You hope some action will go down…..but then she goes Missing In Action, Chuck Norris style. At the last minute, she cancels on you with a flimsy excuse. It’s a frustrating situation, but one that every guy who is experienced with women knows all too well. Here are some things that go through your mind when that happens.


1. Is she serious right now? I can’t believe this.
 
2. Now my dry spell will continue.
crying nigerian man 
3. She says her mum is sick? I know she is lying.
4. Let me send her an angry text.
Phone-Angry
5. Or let me just leave it.
Stressed crying black man 
6. I thought she liked me.
First day of school 
7. What did I do wrong now?
crying jordan 
8. Was it that naughty text I sent her that freaked her out?
goodluck-jonathan-thinking-meme=
9. Or maybe she’s just being honest that something came up.
10. But I don’t think so….
Relationship 
11. What do I do with all this food I bought now.
Baby-eating-Chocolate-Inside-Fridge gif 
12. So what am I gonna do now? I had canceled all my plans.
 
13. It’s okay….I’ll soldier on. 
 
14. And forget about her.
DJ Khaled Peeping Meme

 
15. I hope I’ll get another girl soon.
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.