NNU

Breaking News
recent

Adam and Eve’s Thought

Adam and Eve's Thought 

By Elijah Kehinde Gabriel

I need not to conquer Satan,
Principalities of power in high places,
Demon, poverty and miseries of mischieves.
The only enemy I need to conquer/defeat is SIN.


It kills faster than the worlds deadliest diseases
It cripples the mind,
Cages one from true reality.
It kills whatever the heart wills,
Steals your aim
And destroys the soul.

Oh He has relatives
Its RULE and LAWS
How can we walk without the head moving or talk without moving the lips
He limits and restricts our movements like the bird in a cage.
Breaking free haunts and freedom calls beckoning.
Ignoring this calls displeases me
But I need a change
This need motivates me to action
But then will this end good or bad?
How would I know if I didn’t give it a try.

Experience invites me on a date
The date I have long waited for
For a second my heart beats rapidly
I haven’t felt this way before
Is this a good sign or bad omen?
I stretched my hands to experience
And I embraced destiny
Matching rules and laws on their faces.

Through an encounter, sharply, my eyes flashed light like that of a touch
I couldn’t imagine what my world was like until now.
You want to know? Curiosity nodded
I passed on my experience and we saw the same.

Conscience judged me and shame sets in.
Oh mine! What have I done?










https://www.facebook.com/mosesolasco 
Olamide Dasilva
Click here to join our Facebook group where we can have fun and interact. Catch me if you can

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.