NNU

Breaking News
recent

Marriage and Surname (Maiden names)


mrs what
There are different reasons why people get married likewise different criteria to choose a spouse. Such as height, complexion, looks, attitude, composure, temperament, zodiac signs, eating habit, sexuality, exposure, managerial skills, compatibility, ideas, ambition, tolerance, carriage, contentment, spirituality, love, selflessness, humility, charitable, and etc.


If I decide to write on how I want my Mr. Right Compatible to look and act then I am quite sure I would start sounding confusing at some point. But do you ever try to add your boyfriend/fiancé’s name to yours just to see how well it sounds? Yes, I know I can be weird…duuuh!

Of course the surname has nothing to do with who you end up with and you can decide not to have your husband’s surname, thanks to Chimamanda. However, I do think about it. You know every lady imagines happily ever after with any guy she feels that special something for, don’t try to deny. We all do until the fuck up happens or one dirty side of the so called guy pops up and we are like, ‘unto the next one abeg’.

So tell me you have not thought about you being called ‘Mrs. ‘Ishigwuzo”, Mrs. Aiyebaje, Mrs. ‘Sawyer’ or Mrs. IfaGbemileke and you didn’t cringe inside of you…Not all names are horrible sha, but you get my drift. There are names that are not just sweet to you even if they have nothing wrong or diabolic attached to it.

I would not mention those surname of people I have come across that made my tummy rumble because almost all of them are my readers – open and hidden fans (I am awesome like that) , neither will i mention the names that made me smile over and over again  but I would like to ask; (Please feel free to comment anonymous).

Dear Ladies, share with us that surname that made you see him even more as your knight in shining armor or the name that made you say, ‘which kain life be this sef?’.

Dear men, if you have that kinda surname, please share with us and if you don’t, comment your awesome surname. Just maybe I would send you a mail and this marital arrangements can begin sharply (This is an open proposal now o).











https://www.facebook.com/mosesolasco 
Olamide Dasilva
Click here to join our Facebook group where we can have fun and interact. Catch me if you can

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.