NNU

Breaking News
recent

AFFECTIONS



https://secure.static.tumblr.com/9c42bc907b5aab498772d78c9e21b306/ojp5f54/MUynb2ona/tumblr_static_7opon1s4bgcg8skw0c4k0wc8o_640_v2.jpg 

It was a romance that started via the street,
In a citadel on a hill,
A maiden lived that might be familiar,
Her name so fantastical,
I have no other thought than to be loved by her.


For her I voyage a mile,
Just to see her smile,
In my eyes;she worth more than Gold
Can't tell her that, how can I be that bold.

She seem so calm and cool,
I'm absolutely lost,
Would love to be bold,
The cost of failure I fear.

The moon never beam without a smile,
The sky never rise but I feel your beautiful eyes,
My heart desires to be part of your eyes,
The pains you have, I will heal.

You reside in my heart
A presence i can't fight
A feelings that touched my heart
Feelings of you living within my heart

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.